Year 12 2012 PIP Ideas? (1 Viewer)

TheCubeinator

HSC
just wondering if any of you guys have started thinking about/researching your PIPs? finding it really hard to come up with a topic!
p.s. 1st post WOO

kwells

HSC
Thinking of a topic that deals with issues regarding Indigenous Australians... is this overdone? any ideas?
Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

shann24

HSC
I still cant decide what to do for mine either. I've been thinking something about societies perception/attitude toward same sex parenting, or the links between law and religion, etc. I honestly dont know.

Thoughts?

shann24

HSC
Thinking of a topic that deals with issues regarding Indigenous Australians... is this overdone? any ideas?
Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
I think thats a good idea, and in my personal opinion not overdone depending what your final topic is. What kind of issues would you be intrested in researching? There are definitely plenty of options to explore regarding Indigenous Australians.

JasmineJayne

HSC
I'm deciding between Homosexuality, either to do with marriage or parenting or in schools, or teenage stress relating particularly to school and family. I'm worried though, is it overdone or cliche or just plain boring and expected? Any feedback would be fantastic!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)