PIP titles (1 Viewer)

tryingisfailing

HSC
My teacher wants our PIPs to be done soon and I can't think of a name for mine. My hypothesis is "Fairytales reinforce the strong messages about the importance of having abeautiful appearance, and have asignificant impact on children's attitudes, and perceptions of genderappropriate behaviour within society"

I'm the most uncreative person and nothing is coming to mind. Please share some ideas and opinions :D Please and thank you!

tryingisfailing

HSC
I really like that title. It even matches your display picture HAHAHA. But I also want a title that covers gender roles... incorporating both beauty and gender roles about fairytales are so hard D:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I mean, you could also just put your focus in the subtitle, such as

Beauty is the Beast: Representations of beauty and gender in fairytales

But I get your point. Perhaps take another look through fairytale titles, see if you can come up with some interesting puns. I came up with that in less than a minute, so I'm sure you can get something with some more time.

The Princess and the Pea is a title you could probably play around with to get something worthwhile.

Dana170

HSC
Hey I'm doing a PIP too and I can't figure out a title for mine either. Mine is a 'cross generational investigation into the nature and impact of television advertising'. Any ideas guys?

mkhuman

HSC
Hi everyone, My PIP is about, how Sikh youth are being mistaken for other faiths, and why are they being mistaken and how can this problem be solved? I need a title for it... anyone?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Hi everyone, My PIP is about, how Sikh youth are being mistaken for other faiths, and why are they being mistaken and how can this problem be solved? I need a title for it... anyone?
"Fully Sikh?"

gracelouise15

HSC
Hi, I'm doing the changing values and beliefs of feminists and if so what are their aims and goals and how are they different... Anyone have any ideas for a title?

nyc_99

HSC
Does anyone have a possible PIP title idea for a PIP on the perceptions of islam and muslims in the media?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)