Having trouble with PIP chapters, Help?? (1 Viewer)

unknownspar10

HSC
Hey guys, thanks for clicking on this thread and I really hope you can help me as I'm having trouble with my PIP chapters and what types of questions to ask.
My PIP topic is if perceptions and belief in the paranormal vary between the children of 1st generation migrants, primarily from East Asian countries, compared to other adolescents in Australian society. i chose the children of migrants from east asian countries as my cross cultural component, as not only are they adolescents, whom are 'malleable’; they are still developing their identity through interactions with other individuals & society, but as the children of migrants they are most prone to having their values, attitudes & beliefs influenced by external factors - the society & culture they have assimilated into / or into which they are acculturating and the culture to which they may belong to through their heritage.

Now the issue is that Ive finished my introduction, but I dont know how to set out my chapters for the central material, and I don't know what questions I should be asking and answering in the PIP. Im doing it in chapter format so currently chapter one will be focused on current perceptions and beliefs in the paranormal in Australian society, and Ill be using secondary research, mainly statistics for it, but I dont know if this is a good basis for chapter one, especially as it isn't answering any particular question.

Please help??!

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey,

Do you still require assistance? I have free time on my hands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)