Help-name for my pip (1 Viewer)

shagz_04

Hi,

i need some help naming my pip. Its about identical and fraternal twins, and how they are affected by their micro and macro worlds. ANY ideas would be appreciated!

thanks,
Shannon

Kulazzi

HSC
Double Trouble? :p

Sorry, I just thought of the olsen twins' movie that is really really old when I saw the word twins.

I'll post sme more when I think of some off the top of my head :)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
haha kulazzi, i was thinking the exact thing. Hmmm, 'Seeing Double' ? im not creative :p

I think i was told that the title doesnt really matter, but apparently when the pips are put out for markers to collect them and mark them- they look for the interesting ones by looking at the titles. So i think it is preety important to have one that 'stands out' and make the marker wanna pick it up and mark it i guess?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
What about Mirror Image ? One and the Other half.? Twice the Aesthetic. ? pfft, im trying. :p

oh and shagz_05, did u do mention something about the Logan Brothers in the Big Brother house? lol, just thought id mention cos i just saw them on tv right now.

shagz_04

Hey,
thanks guys! they sound alot better than the ones i was thinking about. i haev no imagination lol! um, i dont actually watch Big Brother so i didnt know there were twins on there, but i have heard about the antics of the show so it might be worth while mentioning something there...

any more names are still appreciated!

megz_4

HSC
hey my P.I.P question is pretty similar to yours. only mine is more on relationships. Im looking at how your relationship with your family impacts on the identity of twins and how twins impact on the identity of a family and the relationships within it. I have been trying to come up with a name too, ive thought about 'double trouble' or 'two of a kind' that sort of a thing but it doesnt really fit.

Skitzo

HSC
Double the Dynamics, Claustrophobic conformity,irony in being alike, Two of a kind, Identical isolation, Lost in Likeliness, Identity theft.

Well, yeah these where all l could think up, hopefully they have something to do with what your doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)