Swapping PIPs (1 Viewer)

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
By this stage of the year, most people have finished, or are on the verge of finishing, their PIPs.
I've been thinking that I'd like to have another persons perspective of my PIP, other than school teachers and parents. However i think it's unfair to make someone read through my 4000+ words without offering something in return.
My proposal is to get current society and culture students together and organise an "PIP swap", basically have two people swap their PIPs, read through them and give valuable feedback. This would be more helpful than people such as parents reading it as we have more knowledge about the reqiurements and such, plus it seems that quite a few people I've spoken to think their teachers are pretty mediocre or just too plain busy to help everyone in detail.
So, if you'd like a different perspective about your PIP, and you're willing to help a fellow student out let me know that you're interested and I'll try and organise something. Also,if you have any other ideas about how this could work, post em up here :)

Kulazzi

HSC
I don't think anyone is comfortable with that idea. Maybe you can do it on Tuesday with everyone else in your class.

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
You haven't started at all?...
I asked here because I know several members, like myself, belong to a class where the majority of people have picked this subject to bludge, and really dont care about their pips

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)