Note on Methodology (1 Viewer)

jaihson

HSC
Hey, I was wondering if anyone else is including a section at the start of the central material explaining their approach. I have included one which outlines my theoretical perspective, my approach to the media analysis (how i positioned it within the research of others in the field), and establishes the cultural model with which i contrast information in my analysis to illustrate change. Is a chapter like this at the start allowed cause someone told me it had to be in the intro. I talk about my approach and methodology in the intro but there is no way i can cover it all. What do uz think? Opinions would be so helpful :)

Kulazzi

HSC
no that is ok. The only thing in the intro that needs to be related to methodology is stating what you used and your justification for using it. So you could outline and write a brief description about your approach to media analysis, but then write a detailed description about it in your CM. That's what I did, then I went into the stats.

edit: If you read through the marking guidelines of PIP, it's got stuff on methodology in the CM as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)