Just another Gang Rape Case in Sydney (1 Viewer)

BritneySpears

Banned
HSC
Gang rape trial told of teenager's torment

Alan Mascarenhas
July 17, 2007

A DISTRESSED 15-year-old girl allegedly stumbled out of an apartment in Hurstville on the afternoon of August 31 last year.
After phoning her foster home and then her aunt, she confided to a youth worker the events of the previous 24 hours. "I've just been raped by five African guys," the girl allegedly said. "They had sex with me three at a time."

Three men of Zambian background, Likumbo Makasa, 25, Tyrone Chishimba, 21, and Mumbi Mulenga, 25, are accused of aggravated sexual assault committed in company against the minor, who cannot be identified.
Having pleaded not guilty, they sat sombrely in the District Court yesterday as the Crown prosecutor, Jill Cash, presented the case against them on the trial's harrowing opening day.

On the evening of August 30, Ms Cash said, the girl was drinking whisky and cask wine with friends when approached by Makasa, who invited them to his home in Gosford Road, Hurstville.
Makasa, it is alleged, then sent a text message to a co-accused: "Bro. There's honeys at [Likumbo's]. Come on over."
The alleged victim was feeling intoxicated and ill, Ms Cash said. Having fainted in a Hungry Jacks restaurant earlier that day, she vomited on Makasa's lounge and then a bedroom doona, before passing out in the garden.
Later that night, she revived and made her way to Makasa's bedroom saying she "just wanted to sleep".

Soiled and stinking of vomit, she was ordered to take off her clothes and slip into a blue sarong and a yellow jersey emblazoned with the word "champion". The girl recalled falling asleep with a male alongside her, Ms Cash said. Another male was on top of her when she awoke.
"I'm only 15. I don't want to do this," she allegedly cried.

But the accused allegedly raped her vaginally, anally and orally. "There was more than one male performing acts simultaneously. The males would then rotate," Ms Cash said.
The next morning, the girl was wakened at 7am by a naked Makasa who was sitting on her bed. "Are you going to have sex?" he allegedly asked. "I want to go home," she replied. Makasa shot back: "What makes you think I care what you want?".

Repeated intercourse allegedly followed throughout the day before Makasa wiped himself and the girl with a blue chequered towel and told her she was dismissed.
The previous night, one of the co-accused, Mulenga, is alleged to have said: "I am always horny. I haven't f---ed anyone for a long time."
The trial continues today.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2007/07/16/1184559705328.html
:mad1:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
great. 15 year old girl gets drunk in the streets. Invited by 5 mid 20's BLACK men to their house and actually goes. undresses in front of them, falls asleep in bed with them and wakes up to surprise sex. Raise your hand if you couldnt see that one coming.

Very sad that they felt they needed to rape a 15 year old girl to get their jollies. Are there any prostitutes in hurstville? iam thinking yes, they could have gone there.

I feel bad about what has happened to her and i also feel sorry that she lacks so much common sense. That situation could have been easily avoided.

K

katie_tully

she was a 15 year old drunk slurry, it's true. she didnt deserve to be gang raped by a bunch of monkeys though.

they should be castrated, that'll take away their urges.

HSC
This is sick and disgusting. But i don't see how it has anything to do with the fact that they're black.

K

katie_tully

well theyre black ... so it has everything to do with them being black?

HSC
katie_tully said:
well theyre black ... so it has everything to do with them being black?
It's like saying all black people are rapists, which is not true. And that still has nothing to do with them being rapists.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
It's like saying all black people are rapists, which is not true. And that still has nothing to do with them being rapists.
how the hell is it like saying that?

K

katie_tully

no...it's exactly like saying 'they're rapists and they're black'
only fuckheads like you try and make it sound like something it's not

god i hate the green left weekly, you reminded me about them the other day. theyre still in my internet favourites <3

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I presume that $hiftyIceQueen was referring to a lot of the posts that were just recently deleted. For that, I apologise.

K

katie_tully

oh i wasnt referring to your post either inner, you posted before me.

L

LaraB

Serius said:
great. 15 year old girl gets drunk in the streets. Invited by 5 mid 20's BLACK men to their house and actually goes. undresses in front of them, falls asleep in bed with them and wakes up to surprise sex. Raise your hand if you couldnt see that one coming.

Very sad that they felt they needed to rape a 15 year old girl to get their jollies. Are there any prostitutes in hurstville? iam thinking yes, they could have gone there.

I feel bad about what has happened to her and i also feel sorry that she lacks so much common sense. That situation could have been easily avoided.
Well said.

Lol i'm waiting for someone to chime in which the standard "where were her parents" crap :rolleyes:

Terrible that it happened but any 5 year old could have explained to this girl the dangers associated with going home with strangers. She's old enough to know that acting that way and putting herself in thaht position was just inviting something bad to happen.

L

LaraB

moey16 said:
These so called african animals you talk about are human beings and deserve every right as you. years ago there was this years ago thier was that if we keep talking bout the past tense we are never going to move on and live as one

yes they were black yes they are african but their arnt the first and only people to commit such a crime and thier whole race should not be judged by the act of a few people. ive seen more sterotypes in here then harvey normen
If the poster was referring to African men who rape people, then they have every right to call them animals and no they don't deserve every right as people who don't go around raping people. But if she was referring to african refugees etc in general then she is very wrong.

It's funny how people snap at any reference to a certain race or people from a certain suburb or people of a certain age as a big group responsible for a certain crime...

It is true that statistics show that gang rapes have more often been perpetrated by certain "cultural groups". It is simply a fact that for example, New Zealanders... or Singaporeans... or i dunno, Norweigans... are not statistically "groups" that have a high incidence of gang rapes.

It's just like saying that men are more often involved in drunken brawls than women... or that people in certain suburbs more often are involved in domestic violence... Its simple statistics.

The reasons for it are complicated, so of course its not as simple as they belong to a certain group so will commit a crime. I mean... saying that you're a guy so tehre is a 9/10 chance that you will be involved in a drunken fight is wrong... because... well, think of it this way - say 1/5 people in the world were chinese and you had 5 kids, that doesn't mean there is a 1/5 chance they would be chinese :)

So you cannot shut down people for saying that a certain group has member who are more often involved in a certain crime (the "you" here not referring to any specific poster, just people in general) because sometimes its just a fact (although you've gotta have some basis for it or expect people to have a go at you :p )

BUT you CAN have a go at people for saying that being of a certain "group" predisposes you to a crime... It's the whole inductive vs deductive reasoning argument.

G

Gavvvvvin

What I'd really like to know is where were the girls parents? No sane parent would let their 15 year old daughter hang around black people.

PS some douche has been deleting my posts :mad1:

K

katie_tully

if she is as derro as i think, her mum is probably her sisters aunties cousins uncles brothers pet parrot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)