Spotify reveals what music NSW’s highest and lowest achieving students listen to... (1 Viewer)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Source: http://www.betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/spotify-reveals-what-music-nsws-highest-and-lowest-achieving-students-listen-to/

AN INDEPENDENT study conducted by Spotify and the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has revealed what NSW’s highest and lowest achieving students listen to – with interesting results.

The study was part of a national snapshot conducted by the ABS in to the study habits of high-schoolers.

Bands with the most respondents are plotted on the graph, which outlines the median ATAR score of that particular band’s listeners.

ATAR results below 25.00 could not be accurately defined, according to the ABS.

“We’re not even sure if those students are literate,” says the conductor of the study.

“However, we’re sure Powderfinger fans are able to read in some capacity.”

Line honors for the 2013 dunce cap was seminal Southern NSW rock outfit Spiderbait, followed closely by new-kid-in-town Redfoo.

“I don’t know whether to be proud or upset,” says the LA rocker.

“Being the best student isn’t the most important thing in the world,”

“Just as long as you follow your heart, you’ll be fine.” says Redfoo.

The Australian Bureau Of Statistics was alarmed, however, with the emergence of The Cat Empire as being exclusively listened to by only the state’s most intelligent students.

“We certainly weren’t expecting that,” says ABS researcher Kerrin Blaxland.

“Although the likes of Mozart and Beethoven are usually the top of the list, The Cat Empire took us by surprise,”

Noticeable omissions to the list were bands like Nickleback, Guns N Roses and Pussycat Dolls.

“We didn’t want to skew the result any further,” says Ms Blaxland.

With all of the surprises and face slaps to both contemporary music and Australian kids, there is a silver lining to this study which shows the Australian youth are still very much behind the homegrown music scene.

“The kids are still listening to Australian bands by the look of it, it was a very Aussie-centric result.”

FBi Radio’s Claire Woodlow, says the station will feature the HSC Top 100 on November 7 – the last day of HSC exams.

“This is the only time we will EVER play Cold Chisel… those poor kids.” says Ms Woodlow.

==============================================================================

lol

Machiavelli1

HSC
Re: Spotify reveals what music NSW’s highest and lowest achieving students listen to.

Wow. Kerser is pretty high.

astroman

HSC
Re: Spotify reveals what music NSW’s highest and lowest achieving students listen to.

dafaq mozart for 80+

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC

I guess that settles the 360 vs. Kerser battle.

Kerser is the sickest.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC

can confirm skrillex will get the 99.95 atar

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC

can confirm skrillex will get the 99.95 atar
M8. Us ravers are off the charts. Obviously 100+ ATAR

Hardstyle>Dubstep

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

M8. Us ravers are off the charts. Obviously 100+ ATAR

Hardstyle>Dubstep
Hardstyle? I think you mean UAI.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

mad study

turntaker

HSC

The Americans did a better one

I'm glad radiohead are pretty high on both charts. I have been listening to OK Computer every day.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

lol slim dusty

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Lana will get you 100 ATAR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)