Liverpool RTA - Manual's Driver Test (1 Viewer)

Armpits

HSC
N/A
Currently on automatic P's going for my manuals, I have done the test and failed @ Wetherill Park. Passed everything but they decided to fail me on something about leaving it on neutral within 50 metres or something, pathetic excuse to fail me.

So now doing it at Liverpool RTA, can someone tell me some things:

- Which route is there?
- What are the speed zones there?
- Anything to watch out for on the route and at the RTA
- And when I come to a stop am I ment to downshift? Or just slowly stop on what ever gear I'm on and press the clutch then change it to 1?
- When they test you on speed, what do they look for?

Thanks, and fuck Wetherill Park RTA!

Last edited:

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
Are you seriously blaming the RTA at wehterill park because you put it in neutral and coasted lol

Armpits

HSC
N/A
Are you seriously blaming the RTA at wehterill park because you put it in neutral and coasted lol
All the important things he could of failed me on, he fail me on that. If you're not ment to coast then what are you ment to do? And yes I blame Wetherill Park for everything and everyone they have failed. No wonder why you can book a test there next week.

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
Personally i thank the Wetheril Park RTA for keeping a dangerous driver off the streets, or atleast delaying it.

Armpits

HSC
N/A
Enough of being a hero, now back to the questions I asked.

klitzy

HSC
I believe you're meant to downshift. But go ask a driving instructor who works in that area, they'll tell you ALL that you need to know, rather than hearing it from someone here, who in turn heard it from a friend, who heard it from their friend, who heard it from their brothers mate who did the test 5 years old....you get my point.

Actually you don't even need a driving instructor, just drive around the general area to figure out traps and speed zones. Why would you book the test there and not even be familiar with it? And why would you attempt the test when you're uncertain of what you need to do?!

Dod0

HSC
Or instead of wasting another $50 you could just stay with your auto P's until you get your greens..

Armpits

HSC
N/A
Is this allowed or fail? When coming to a stop with a manaul car.

- Down shifting from like 4-to-3-to-2?

- Also is this allowed aswell say your going 60km/hr your on gear 4 or 5, you wanna stop at lights you press on the brake, depress the clutch, change it to 2, and just don't take the feet of the clutch and when you completely stop change it to 1.

- How about this? Going 60km/hr on gear 4. Traffic light goes red, press the brake, press the clutch change to gear 2. Then when the speed drops down to the speed that suits gear 2 let go of the clutch, then press the clutch in again until your car has stop then change to 1?

Or someone has a better method to stopping at lights?

What are things they look for driving manual?

And also is bringing a instructor car to do the test is more likely to pass than bringing your own car? I dunno if it's a rumour but I heard more likely to pass if you bring your instructor car to do the test? True?

Last edited:

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
ffs all your questions have been answered
by us and BY THE FUCKING RTA, ON THAT SHEET YOU GET WHEN YOU FAIL

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
i thank god for everyday that you are delayed from getting your licence

Armpits

HSC
N/A
ffs all your questions have been answered
by us and BY THE FUCKING RTA, ON THAT SHEET YOU GET WHEN YOU FAIL

So where the answers to it?

Is this allowed or fail? When coming to a stop with a manaul car.

- Down shifting from like 4-to-3-to-2?

- Also is this allowed aswell say your going 60km/hr your on gear 4 or 5, you wanna stop at lights you press on the brake, depress the clutch, change it to 2, and just don't take the feet of the clutch and when you completely stop change it to 1.

- How about this? Going 60km/hr on gear 4. Traffic light goes red, press the brake, press the clutch change to gear 2. Then when the speed drops down to the speed that suits gear 2 let go of the clutch, then press the clutch in again until your car has stop then change to 1?

Or someone has a better method to stopping at lights?

What are things they look for driving manual?

And also is bringing a instructor car to do the test is more likely to pass than bringing your own car? I dunno if it's a rumour but I heard more likely to pass if you bring your instructor car to do the test? True?

klitzy

HSC
read the guide to the driving test its all in there
fuck
and if not, go and ask a driving instructor! Why are you so stubborn.

Do you think you had more of a chance passing your first P's test in an instructors car? No, it was no more than driving your own car. Instructors like it when they take their car, cause when you pass it makes them look good and builds their reputation. They may have a good impression when you go for your test, but it still comes down to what you do and don't do.

redkelah

HSC
Aye aye to that! more specifically f**k the testers there, probably wanna just keep people on Leaners to buff up their instructor profits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)