IT Vet N Award (1 Viewer)

Mafro

HSC
My teacher has already sent me one notification and is going to send me another within the week. I haven't been keeping up with the units and haven't sent him anything yet however I was under the impression that all the units were due at the end of year 12 and I'm still in year 11. He's also making us summarize all of the units which is the main reason I can't keep up.

Do teachers usually make you summarize everything? Are n awards handed out so liberally? What can I do and do you think any of this is fair?

Gigacube

HSC
Do you do IT at TAFE or in school?

You really need to hand all your work in on time to prevent this from happening. The units are fairly easy to summarise so maybe you aren't organising your time well.

IT is competency based so it's more about whether you can do the unit & demonstrate that you can rather than what your mark is. To fulfil this you need to hand in your work to your teacher to prove that you can do these things.

IMO this is fair as it sounds like you haven't been keeping up with the work. You can't slack off any more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)