How to start the Extension French course? (1 Viewer)

unimami

HSC
N/A
Hi,
I will be doing the 2014 Extension French course through Open High School.

My teacher is kind of sketchy in terms of explaining the process involved in both Continuers and extension so I need yo' help.
If anyone is doing the same course as I am or has done it in the past, can they give a brief overview of the the actual STARTING PROCESS for the course. When did you start to analyse extracts from your text? What work did you have to do?

That would be so appreciated right now.

ConorDevaney

HSC
Hey, I'm doing Open High school french continuers and french extension too, miss nowacki should have sent you a large bundle with booklets on introduction to the curse including when packages are due, a booklet on the prescribed text and a booklet on the described issues, as well as a booklet on additional readings and one with some listening examples. The text AQA French can be bought in Sydnye but if you don't haver it miss should have sent you some photocopies on the questions for the first week of work, you will also need to do the questions in the prescribed text booklet on extract 1 of the film neuilly sa mere, it is on youtube if you haven't bought the film. Good luck and feel free to ask anymore questions, I'm working on package too as i type :) bonne chance

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Hey I'm doing French Extension through OHS as well, cool. My school got things in a bit late so I'm only just really getting started now, just follow the directions in the tasks on prescribed issues booklet and you'll be fine (assuming you've already seen the film).

raggiedoll

Scumbag
HSC
I don't do OHS. My class has only me and another girl, the girl did her Accelerated Maths HSC a week ago so things have been mighty disjointed, only had my 2nd proper class today. We only just finished watching the film today and got started on exploring the three themes (Social class etc.) and so far I've handed in two practice essays on racism and the effects of technology (both of which weren't related at all to the film). Not sure when we'll start extracts, I don't think many classes would have started that.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I don't do OHS. My class has only me and another girl, the girl did her Accelerated Maths HSC a week ago so things have been mighty disjointed, only had my 2nd proper class today. We only just finished watching the film today and got started on exploring the three themes (Social class etc.) and so far I've handed in two practice essays on racism and the effects of technology (both of which weren't related at all to the film). Not sure when we'll start extracts, I don't think many classes would have started that.
Were the essays in English or French?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)