french notes!!! (1 Viewer)

haack_m

HSC
ppl spent all of my tuesday working on this so you better be grate ful, send me a pm if u want a copy or email me at haacko@gmail.com, and i shall forward you on a copy

Last edited:

malkin86

HSC
Thankyou very much for your kind offer of French Beginners notes, and bienvenue a BoS! :) Have you thought about saving the file as an .rtf file, and then attaching it to your post? It would save you having to email them out to everyone who wanted them.

haack_m

HSC
there u go ppl, my typed french notes, avaliable as a doc or a rtf, which ever u please, both the the zip file, have fun

please give me feed back on the notes, ie. layout content and the rest thanx

Last edited:

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
My HSC Continuers Speaking Notes

Hey guys I wont be needing these anymore so you can take a look and steal ideas or whatever. The first 6 pages are the stuff I used for the HSC exam and the rest is stuff I used for years 10-11 :)

I don't know how good it all is, but I hope it helps you guys with ideas or phrases...I know how hard it is when you can't think of anything...anyway enjoy :cool:

chicken1989

HSC
oh my god thank you so much i am struggling with french cause i've had alot on my plate at the moment and no time to properly studyit so thanks again your a champ!!! merci beacoup!!!!

sandersen

si seulement...
HSC
Don't rely too heavily on these notes though as they are not perfect - make sure if you use them you correct them :)

Yaou

HSC
Hi,

I just finished to correct some french sentences done by "Melsc" for her french exam. (nice work Mel !)

I hope it will help you. I will do the same for haack_m's notes soon.

:wave:

Yaou

HSC
haack_m said:
there u go ppl, my typed french notes, avaliable as a doc or a rtf, which ever u please, both the the zip file, have fun

please give me feed back on the notes, ie. layout content and the rest thanx
Nice work haack ! French grammar seems to have no secrets for you !

If someone has some questions or other examples, we can continue this list ... ... it will be helpful for your exams preparation.

!Solskjaer!

HSC
Yaou said:
Hi,

I just finished to correct some french sentences done by "Melsc" for her french exam. (nice work Mel !)

I hope it will help you. I will do the same for haack_m's notes soon.
Yaou said:
You are such an arsehole!

I love it.

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
French speaking exam is on wednesday for me!!! i am so scared! i am pretty sure i have no hope in hell of passing! i can write frenmch down alright but when i comes to trying to translate english to french without writing i get stuck anything people could tell me to tackle this...

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
First thing, relax! If you panic you wont be able to focus properly. Write practice answers and practice, practice practice. Have an idea of the things you want to say when asked the generic questions (if you are continuers) or if you do beginners do some practice situations. You will be fine just relax, take a deep breath and it will all come to you.

sleepplease

HSC
!Solskjaer! said:
You are such an arsehole!

I love it.
How is he an arsehole? He is French, and he is helping because he clearly has a superior understanding of French than any of us.. because he IS french.

sleepplease

HSC
What corrections are incorrect? I see you've met Yaou in "Parlons nous francais" thread.. he is clearly fluent.. I don't understand why you would assume that. There is no reason for him to be here except to help us, he did his hsc in 2000 - surely we should be thanking him.

roadrage75

HSC
there are no errors that he hiumself has made.... i've just read it.... he's missed a few errors....(and by few i mean no more than about 5), but that's natural to miss some after reading like 10 pages of work....

haack_m

HSC
people!
please stop asking me to email you the notes!
all my notes have been uploaded in this thread in a zip file! its really not that hard to do!

haack_m

HSC
Yaou said:

If someone has some questions or other examples, we can continue this list ... ... it will be helpful for your exams preparation.

yeah cause it was a brillant idea to explain the reasoning of grammer in french to people who are learning french!

Timhunt

HSC
Hey, if im doing french continuers in the HSC how well does this subject scale and is it easy compared to others or roughly the same?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)