School Rankings (1 Viewer)

HSC
Would you say a school ranked 50-something is a reasonably good school? I'm not sure how to tell how good a school is according to their ranking. Well obviously James Ruse is the best but you get the mesage. My school is ranked in the early 50's. Thanks.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
Would you say a school ranked 50-something is a reasonably good school? I'm not sure how to tell how good a school is according to their ranking. Well obviously James Ruse is the best but you get the mesage. My school is ranked in the early 50's. Thanks.
Yes. The 50s is pretty decent considering that there are about, i dont know how many, schools. Usually the gap between say 49th and 50th is pretty small.

HSC
N/A
I think rankings can be interesting, but only ultimately limited to results.

I'm sure some schools in the top 50 might (and can) bitch endlessly about the sad state of their schools because the government is stupid >.<

"Chubby"

HSC
better than my school which i don't think has ever been in the top 200 let alone top 50.

HSC
thanks guys it's just that i moved from a school ranked 160-something to 50-something... YEAH! i feel better now. :)

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
glitterfairy said:
I think rankings can be interesting, but only ultimately limited to results.

I'm sure some schools in the top 50 might (and can) bitch endlessly about the sad state of their schools because the government is stupid >.<
Right on the money Glitterfairy!!

ktbmw

HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
Hey yuol, how can i find the high school rankings for 2006 ?:headbang:

ktbmw

HSC
If anyone here knows wher I can find the top 200 HSC perfoming high schools in NSW, please email the link to me to: ktbmw1@hotmail.com Thanks everyone and anyone who can help ! :confused:

HSC
i think u mean the school's rank for 2005. i don't know where to get it but there was a thread posting the top 200 schools somwhere... i'll try and look for it

Beege

HSC
can someone tell me what number is Woolooware High School ranked?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)