Textile Hsc Textbook Is Here! (1 Viewer)

xazxncutiex

HSC
hey, just like to share with you people that a new first edition textile for hsc and Preliminary are out! Our school purchase it and we get to used it and take it home. however im plannning to buy one so i can use it at home for study etc and dont want to carry it around.
It is called "Textiles and Design: Preliminary and HSC" by Christine Castle and Lynda Peters.

here a little summary i got from elitebooks.com.au (you can buy the textbook here online which cost $47.65 or the school could purchase it in bulk and get discount. Just some suggestion)

"This new Textiles and Design: Preliminary and HSC is the long awaited new text for senior Textile student in NSW. Written by two of the state's leading teachers, Christine Castle and Lynda Peters. This text provides detailed information on every aspect of the Preliminary and HSC syllabus. The only text of its kind available and features fresh case studies and a beautiful, highly visual design.
Features:
  • complete coverage of the three major topics for both Preliminary and HSC: Design Properties and Performance of Textiles, The Australian Textile, Clothing, Footwear and Allied Industries
  • integrated and end-of-chapter activites
  • contemporary case studies
  • A complementary website "
Really excited about this since its the first time that textile have a textbook guide. We have a look at it today and the information was just stunning. it was properly summerise with all fibres, yarns and fabric and have different techniques that could used for the major project!!!!!

Enjoy!

Jackie90

HSC
aren't they the BEST?!. we got ours a couple of weeks ago and it has helped so much already.... I just wished that we had them at the start of year 11.

katherineham

HSC
did the exam 2day...found out theres a text book today...how awesome

Tan.

HSC
yeh i did the exam today.
our school got the textbooks a couple of wks ago and our teacher has shown us stuff out of them that really helped.

only wish it was bought out a bit earlier in the year.
good luck to all of you doing textiles in 2008, you will enjoy it.
xo

ckk163

HSC
lol! i wonder who skilli21 is? cos mrs castle is my teacher too xD

yep shes awesome :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)