textiles trials? (1 Viewer)

emmmy

HSC
how did you guys go?
and how much study did you do?

just curious what your overall thoughts were?

HSC
I did pretty good, 43/50.
I didn't study that much for textiles, I had maths and extension english the day before.
I just read my through my notes the night before and then once again in the morning.

The exam wasn't that bad, it just so happened that what came out was what I remember. I'll have to actually study for the HSC, but I'm glad it's over.
:)
Art due on monday and that's it for the assessments!

How did you go?

emmmy

HSC
yer i didnt do that much study either..
we havnt got the full results yet but i got 9/10 for multiple choice and 25/25 for the second part. so hopefully i did well in the rest.

ahaha.. yer i was so glad when i handed my art in.. relief!

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
77% studied in between my morning exam and textiles exam by reading the textbook.

emmmy

HSC
i ended up getting 88%
i was relitivly happy with it..

wintergirl

The one with the cookies
HSC
I got 90% of my textiles trial. I am happy with it, I am also luck that there is only 2 in my class. I read over my notes the night before and had done so study is class. My exam was also on the same day my MTP was due so it was a little stressful.

poster.girl

HSC
i got 88% and didnt study cause my mtp was due very close to it
i also came 1st in my class

lollipopxo

HSC
pretty much every1s mtps where due during trials on account of the catholic trials and the bored of studies timetable meshing, that is how its always been.

HSC
lol my teachers were one of the writers for the cssa paper... lol id like to think she kept us in mind lol

our teacher made our mtp due on the 1st of august... so we wouldnt clash with the cssa trials

Last edited:
HSC
yeah our teacher wanted it either done or nearly done.. my prac was finshed those holidays and my folio was finished the day before it was due cos i left it till after trials

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)