Hows your major work going? (1 Viewer)

Gdedaj

Procrastinator
HSC
Nearly Finished?
Half-way through?
Havn't started?

I've barely started.
Is anyone else finding it hard to get the motivation to do it?

clo-ree

HSC
Umm Finished one and only 1/4 way through my pip. what about you?

Gdedaj

Procrastinator
HSC
lol. Well im redoing my portfolio atm.(inspiration/vdd/experiments)
And ive created the outline of my work....i just need to start and stop procrastinating!
Once i start i'll be fine though. I'll try get the rest of my assignments and coursework out of the way so i can focus fully on it.

muscleman09

HSC
oh god, ive done all my preparation, now ive just actually got to do the work.

im kinda hating va in my school, the va department is really unorganised... you know the arty farty type of people? Like, they see VA in our school as... art.

Other VA teachers from other schools, see VA as... A HSC SUBJECT. Our teachers are just so... meeeh!

ahh i strongly dislike the class... i go in listen to music... scribble... doodle.. watever.

But i know i need to get band 5 or higher for some bonus marks baby!

but my actual bow.... its less than 1/4. but it should be good if i manage to complete it to the way i visualize it.

Liisaaaa

HSC
i think im about almost half way finished with my MTP..i hope...i dont know i really cant tell

as for the portfolio...well i have started inspiration, done most of my experiments and have ruff idea of design ideas

hope i get it done :)
goodluck everyone!

dontworry

HSC
Almost done, just putting finishing touches its very girly and creative, Haute Couture i love it? As for the folio done most of it, have to do manufacturing specifications and thats it.
Goodluck everyoneee im sure we all need it!

Jazicat

HSC
Due tomorrow!!! just pulled another all nighter... still haven't finished sewing and have my portfolio to do... woohoo, go severe exhaustion and the fact that i'm fucked!!

Gdedaj

Procrastinator
HSC
Lol at last minute procrastination....
I still have to do all my VDD, then im done..i think xD
I did my whole folio today haha

kateemily

HSC
i am honestly jst so glad its over, but in saying that, i dont know what to do with my time, before it was alls ewing and typing, and now.... nothing. but im glad i wont have to slave over fabric for hours jst to please one individual who gives me a (hopefully glorious) mark

dontworry

HSC
You know what after all that work and getting our work back.. all i want is the mark, they can keep the damn dress i wanna see what my mark iss butt f**k it just gotta wait!! Haha i even looked through my folio when i got it back to see it they left me any clues.. hahah wasnt sucessfulllllllllllll....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)