2009 major textile projects! (1 Viewer)

Liisaaaa

HSC
heyy all,
now that ur major work has been handed in.....i want to see photos! lol
either post them in here or tell ur about ur MTP

HSC
ditto that! very curious!

i stupidly forgot to take photos! was a tad of a rush at the end(a bit of an understatement)...

so will just have to have a bit of meditation imagery going on here...
the tight boned bodice was made out of a rich turqouise beaded brocade material and lining of hot pink silk satin. the skirt was 3 layers:
  1. lining(hot pink silk satin)
  2. middle (soft pink-that changed colour in the light- silk chiffon)
  3. top(the same material as the bodice-turquise brocade)... this layer was only partial though(knee length and swept around to the back)... it was constructed with tight bunches of the fabric in clumps...and secured with a bead... all the way to the back... where a weirdo random 'train/thing/i dont know...anyway it was there....
ok back to the front bodice... the neck piece extended from the left side all the way to the middle of the left shoulder.... on this was flowers made out of wire and fabric...and beads of course.... then below these flowers on the back of the neck piece...it extended down the back in a sort of a upside down triangle sort of way... and this had bright jade coloured beading on it... (p.s the neck piece is made out of pink silk satin) umm yeah...

that was just a tad confusing... may put up some pics when i get it back...not very confident about texstyle... is anyone else?(think they may get in)...

o, and my theme was high tea...

i really think they should give compensation for all of the overnighters and late nights that this project entails(for me anyway)... it recks your brain... escpecially on the week of exams...

why dont i just publish this book i have just written! SORRY! '

look forward to hearing from everyone else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)