Europe- Fashion Courses (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey all!

Hope exams are going well...
cant help but think of the future at the moment, the present is so exam-like. I was just wondering as to whether anyone is aware of any short courses that are offered in europe? I have tried to look on the internet but i dont know where to start! Does anyone have any recommendations, ones that you have heard of? or been too?
Is anyone thinking of doing the same thing?

Thanks a bunch

s-a-m-c

HSC
Hey i was doing the same thing a few weeks ago and i found some good ones in London at Central St Martins Lane College a bit expensive but definitely worth it - the only thing is that accommodation is not included so great if you have friends or family living over there. Also, ESMOD does short courses in Aus so am pretty sure they have them overseas as well, mostly in Europe. Will keep looking and if i find anymore i'll get back to you.
Good luck in the rest of your exams - Textiles?

HSC
Thankyou, i was getting sad that noone had replyed! Thanks heaps for the info... so are you thinking of doing the same thing next year? it would be amazing to do one/two overseas, and looks good in your portfolio too! I do have family in england, but not london as such...
there is so many courses out there! Where to start!
Yeah I have 2 more exams...art and textiles (been very stretched out for me- one on the first day and last day with 17 days rest/study in between!)
Goodluck to you too!​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)