contemporary designers (1 Viewer)

hayley93

HSC
i have an assignment question that i need help with.
in detail, describe the characteristic style/s of collette dinnigans apparel. include information about types of fabrics, colours, decorative techniques etc as well as information about the type of apparel that she designs. use labelled pictures to support your answer.
please help

thanks

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
did you not read my thread?
at some point in the future i'll upload all my collette dinnigan stuff here

oh fuck i think it might be hardcopy ie. class notes idk i'll check :/

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Collette Dinnigan
Current Product Range
Collette Dinnigan’s current product range include her Autumn/Winter collection, which is a range of whites and blacks in sleek and innovative designs, her Cruise collection, featuring floaty and summery dresses with heavy florals and floaty chiffon skirts.

Resort: The range of the Cruise collection has incorporated floaty dresses and skirts with soft chiffons and light silks to create a seasonal look with the light colour scheme of reds, pinks, yellows, whites and blues. This colour scheme reflects the central theme for being holiday wear.

Enfant: The range of children’s clothing includes the beautiful pieces that are suitable for children to wear, however they will still be beautifully embroidered. The range features embroidered cotton voile and lace dresses, washable silk dresses, cardigans in the luxurious blend of silk and cashmere.

Bridal: The beautiful collection of the wedding gowns feature highly embellished dresses with floor length skirts made from Italian cord lace. The Empire line has been used on many of the designs as has beading and crystal embellishments. Most the dresses are straight, with an inclination of fabric around the waist or right under the bust.

Target Market
Dinnigan’s target market is women aged sixteen to sixty. More recently Dinnigan launched a children’s wear range, Collette Dinnigan Enfant, for newborns through to four year olds. Marketing strategies that have been put in place to reach these target markets include; magazine spreads – Dinnigan is frequently featured in Vogue and Vogue Bride; television spots – interviews and recently an advertisement for American Express; her website which includes opportunity to subscribe to an email newsletter; celebrity promotions at events such as the Academy Awards, movie premiers and more locally the Logie Awards; and of course runway shows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)