T&d (1 Viewer)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
ok.. this subject is lookin pretty empty!

so....does anyone do textiles then?

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
fank q fank q! then haha... :p

man! no one is doin textiles??!! :eek:

thats sad on my behalf :(

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
ha! dont get my hopes up man! haha :p

our teacher isn't even a qualified textiles teacher! our actual teacher left last yr she was on maternity leave and left altogether :mad: so now we're stuck we a teacher that knows nothing..! but i mean she's nice and all that..but she aint good at helping. ever since the start of the yr we hav done jack shit.. we haven't done a lesson on theory at all!! i hav no idea how we're goin to do in our trials and the hsc exam when we know nothing!

rite now i'm tryin to get my major project done..and its due in 3wks!! fukk.. i got so much of it left! cos the teacher knows nothing and she cant help me.. so now i hav to go off finding other people to help me..!

and u know what the thing is.. most of my class dont even give a shit.. they only chose the subject to bludge! but i actually wanna learn stuff like designing and shit u know.. cos i wanna b a fashion designer or do something that involves fashion.

so basically i'm screwed......!! :(

hmm.. sorry i'm blabberin on abt all this.. i know u dont even do textiles...but ur the one that decided to reply to my thread! hahaha :p ;) :D

hey i got more to say...wanna hear?? hehe :p

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
haha.. :p
well i'm not in da mood to write that much..! :p see..u gotta b in da mood for this (for me anyway) hehe.. tell u some other time.. ;)

all i can say is that i'm stressed out in this subject.. cos my major project consists of 2parts... the sewing and the port folio.. and i've done SOME sewing and haven't even started the portfolio.. so yeh u get da point?! :( and lemme remind u it is due in 3wks and its gotta b sent away!

thx for listening bro! i appreciate it haha :D

|_wise_|

no worries....i'm still waiting to hear that full story when you are next in the mood though :p

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
hmm.. y u so interested huh?!

well i hav NOOOOOOOOO idea how to set up my folio and shit! :( our teacher is useless man! she jus photocopies sheets, sheets and more sheets!!! bloody hell i got a pile of sheets for no reason really :confused: i asked her soooooooo many times abt the folio rite.. and everytime.. she says the same thing.. and it doesn't even BLOODY answer my Q man!! GRRrrr :mad: and it jus doesn't help me at all!

so my folio aint goin nowhere at the moment..its jus screwed!! and my sewing.. well i need to finish it asap! actually i gotta finish both asap! lemme remind u again..its due in 3wks!! and plus i got an assess in eng to do and study for my trials as well!!! GRRrrrr....... but i actually made an effort to find another teacher that knows how to sew to help me.. so i hope it'll b all good!!! :)

ever since the start of yr bak at skool..with our new teacher which is this teacher now.. we hav been learning NOTHInG! every lesson we'd jus b lookin for design inspirations in mags :confused: can u actually believe that we haven't done any theory at ALL??!!! well we haven't... i hav no idea how we're goin do our trials and the hsc exam :confused: and the thing is..we're still doin nothing every textiles lesson! i always use that lesson to catch up on hw or something.. cos we jus do nothing! i did ask the teacher when we're doin theory last term.. and she said we'd do theory this term.. well.....we had 3 lessons of textiles already i dont see no theory shit happenin

okok.. i think i shud shut up now :D byeez

|_wise_|

hehehe....well thanks for the story.....i was curious and now i know.....shame you couldn't find anyone else that did textiles that could help you thought...good luck!

BabyDoll

whats this about non-qualified teachers in this country!
its rediculous!
im doin textiles so ur not alone, but dont feel threatend by it coz im failing!
hehehe unlike anyother subject i do!
im jsut geting really bored of it all!:eek:
sorta can be stuffed doin it even through we have to!
do u knoe of anywhere we can get notes for it
coz i havnet done any theory all year!

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
yay!!! :D someones doin textiles hehe..

haven't u done any theory either?? :eek:
but what abt ur major project?

BabyDoll

well thats one thing i have done!
but thats only becoz we had a school fashion show last friday and it had to be finished!
the folio's a different story but!
i havent really started that
how bout u ?
what school u at?>
:)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
well at least u got something done! haha..

i have nothing done!

i go to moree secondary college.. it sux :p i dont think u'd know where it is

reine regina

hey! guess what? i do textile as well~~~ and we just had the portfolio thing finish...(pain)
is there anything i can help doe?

reine regina

yeah yeah~~ if there is anything i can help~~~i'm willing to~~
u still have about 3 weeks till our major is sent to the board.
so yeah.....GOGOGO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)