syllabus summaries (1 Viewer)

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
well i don't know about the rest of you but textiles is the only subject where i'm seriously stumped... PLEASE HELP!
if anyone wants to share some notes or work on finishing the dot points with me it would be great.
if there is anyone generous enough out there to help me, i can supply some notes/help on the following:
1. advanced english (BNW/BR, speeches, changing self)
2. biology (option - the human story)
3. italian

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
hahha yeah i'd probably destroy my notes too... so if anyone wants to grab them next year, they'd better tell me early!

hmm where do i start... i think our class is very much behind in the course now. we've only just reached properties and performance of textiles so i don't have a great deal to ask. but for the moment would you by any chance have info on "changing trends in society that influence apparel, interior, costume, textile arts and non-apparel designers and the source of inspiration for designers"? atm i have no info on it.

what culture did you do?

survivor

MTP

im going fairly good so far with my MTP
but i am just wondering how everyone thought they went last uear or previous years with it all and what are the main points i should focus on??

plus if you have any tips on anything to do with textiles id be glad to hear them

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
hey hey thanks natstar... seems you know your stuff pretty good even a year afterwards! i might even show this to my teacher and whinge hehe..

ooohh what is everyone doing for their MTP? (should i be starting a new thread?) i'm making business clothes inspired formal wear..

survivor

did you make any good notes??
how did you end up going ie what was your marks?

survivor

i really need stuff of the historical developments part
we did the history of aus. fashion but i have like no info. please help!!

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
i wouldn't worry so much about the historical developments section.. it doesn't do any harm to know it but it's only one dot point and if you look at the exam trends, that point has been in the exams for the last 2 years. the chances of it happening this year are minimal, but still possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)