i have just started yr 12 Ancient History, and our first topic is Pompeii

Does anyone have notes??

i really need them, i did terriable in the Ancient History preliminary exam

i need help

please and thankyou

adrenaline rush

Schoolies 1-18/Dec/06
HSC
Well for me i did terrible in the yr 11 'history and arch' introductory topic but as soon as we started Pompeii i was fine. If ur just starting the topic then just get through most of the course first before u get notes or u'll have an info overload. Also, notes aren't really study unless u do them yourself.

wacko odie

HSC
you should make your own notes so that you can remember things better. but dude, pompeii is really easy and kinda interesting. trust me, i was hopeless in the prelim course but the hsc course is so much better. you'll do fine.

makemyday

HSC
Secrets of Vesuvius by Kate Cameron and Jenifer Lawless - THOMSON AND NELSON Publication. An excellent book, covers everything, i found it very help ful. INTRESTINGLY the sources in 2006 HSC paper came from this book

bassqueen16

HSC
gosh what a waste, ancient history is an excellent subject and really easy to master if you give it a go, clearly you couldnt be bothered...

HSC
Yeah I agree. It was my favourite subject and I found it to be very interesting and easy.

rissy16

HSC
bassqueen16 said:
gosh what a waste, ancient history is an excellent subject and really easy to master if you give it a go, clearly you couldnt be bothered...

it aint a waste, i found it REALLY, REALLY hard, i even ended up crying in class cus i couldnt do the work or memorise any of the work, so im glad

COULDN'T BE BOTHERED - um HELLO i TRIED alright, u dont get how hard it is for me to do that type of work and do another one of those subjects as well. Geez what are ya a Jerk. Geez Piss off would ya....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)