I'm currently doing a B Arts but am interested in Education... (1 Viewer)

Alex499

HSC
I knew I either wanted to do Int. and global studies or arts/education. I couldn't make up my mind so I'm simply doing arts this year so i can figure out what i want to do. But now i'm leaning more towards education. What should I do? finish my arts degree and then do the Bachelor of Teaching? Or transfer to Arts/Education next year?

I'm leaning towards the postgraduate Bachelor of Teaching. Is there anything I need to do while during arts to ensure that I'm eligible? And is entry into it very competitive?

d3l35cu3l4

HSC
I knew I either wanted to do Int. and global studies or arts/education. I couldn't make up my mind so I'm simply doing arts this year so i can figure out what i want to do. But now i'm leaning more towards education. What should I do? finish my arts degree and then do the Bachelor of Teaching? Or transfer to Arts/Education next year?

I'm leaning towards the postgraduate Bachelor of Teaching. Is there anything I need to do while during arts to ensure that I'm eligible? And is entry into it very competitive?
If you want to do MTeach/BTeach later, you should make sure that the subjects you choose will make you eligible to teach something, i.e. they should reflect one of the curriculum areas.

Have a chat to the Education Faculty Office about transferring over next year. There may be some pros or cons about doing that rather than doing a graduate BTeach later.

Alex499

HSC
thanks I'll make sure to do that.

Did I meet you today? I was Kane's friend haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)