Prerequisites for Undergraduate Bachelor of Education (1 Viewer)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Undergraduate Bachelor of Education and Arts at Sydney university. What are they? My friend wants to know if she needs at least 2 unit of math because she hates math. She wants to be a secondary history/english teacher btw.

kurt.physics

HSC
N/A
Undergraduate Bachelor of Education and Arts at Sydney university. What are they? My friend wants to know if she needs at least 2 unit of math because she hates math. She wants to be a secondary history/english teacher btw.
Doing even general maths can be of uttermost importance, it opens many many more doors. Doing maths will increase her thinking, her logical processing and will aid her tremendously with arithmetic. If she ever has a change of heart, then at least she will have a multitude of many more options.

HSC
you don't need maths to be an english/history teacher.
or to be eligibe to do undergraduate B Ed/BA, which is what your friend will want to do.

x-Manda-x

HSC
Woah sounds exactly like me =). My goal after school is to go to university, get a degree in Bachelor of education and arts, to become a History/english teacher. I was extrememly concerned about the prerequisites as I also hate math, and do not plan to study any two units whilst in years 11 and 12.

You're not my friend, are you?

el gwapo

HSC
no maths needed afaik, but the UAI/ATAR has been going up the past few years.. in 2007 it was around 83, last year it was 86... i presume it will continue to go up

Miss Winey

HSC
no need to do any maths for B.edu(2ndry)(arts and humanities)
Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)