Are there any Italian languages groups in Sydney e.g. at the library? (1 Viewer)

Schoey93

HSC
I have heard that you do Italian Extension, so please excuse me for speaking Italian in the following message and please excuse any mistakes... I'm currently doing the year 10 Italian course, which is the equivalent knowledge of HSC Italian Beginners! :) Continuers 2010, here I come! lol :D

Ci sono gli italiani in Australia. Gli italiani abitano a Sydney in Australia. Ci sono gli italiani a scuole (schools), ci sono gli italiani in i film (at the local cinema), ci sono gli italiani in LEICHARDT, certo!

E' vero!
:)

To be honest, you're an intelligent girl, I can tell. How can you not realise the amount of Italians there are in Sydney? Look it up on
Australian Bureau of Statistics

Italians make up nearly 1/3 (33%) of Sydney's population!!! SO... why are you talking about language groups? Boring! get out there and use your knowledge of the language like a true Italian would...

by talking to other Italians, in the street, at the cinema, at school, at the local butchers, at Leichardt/Haberfield/Glebe restaurants...
just...

DO IT
don't be shy
because a true Italian would never resent you for attempting to speak their language, particularly if you're good at it; which you must be, because you chose to do 3 units of the subject!

HAVE FUN! :)

P.S: If you wish to speak to me in italian/french or english, or even Spanish on MSN; please add me:

big_jim_93@hotmail.com

I speak all four languages, English fluently, italian intermediate, french intermediate and spanish beginner. ;) Ciao ciao bella ragazza!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)