Italian Beginners - Open High School (1 Viewer)

BeMyEscape

HSC
Hi I'm meant to be doing Italian beginners through Open High School but i haven't recieved a reply from them since I sent in my application.
I was just wondering if anyone else was doing it through open high school and if you've started what have you done so far.
Also how long did it take for you to get a reply cause im getting really worried =S

muzeikchun852

HSC
Hi I'm meant to be doing Italian beginners through Open High School but i haven't recieved a reply from them since I sent in my application.
I was just wondering if anyone else was doing it through open high school and if you've started what have you done so far.
Also how long did it take for you to get a reply cause im getting really worried =S
im doing japanese continuers and i had started my course already. have u pay the fee? u have pay before u get any work.

i gave the application last year and i started my course straight away as soon as school start.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Contact your school and contact Open High School (details are on their website)

My friends doing OHS got their material a few days ago

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, there should be a teacher who's meant to be supervising you and organising this stuff, so firstly go talk to them because they're more likely to have heard something. If they haven't, or you don't have a teacher, ring the OHS ASAP.

You should have your work by now, I got my first set of yr11 work on the last day of yr10 o__o

BeMyEscape

HSC
have u pay the fee? u have pay before u get any work
My school is meant to be paying for me since its a non-gov school and i would need to pay like $800 a year
Contact your school
since my school is tiny so i talk to the principal straight up and hes clueless about it,
Well, there should be a teacher who's meant to be supervising you and organising this stuff
and so is my supervising teacher.
my school isnt very organised at all since we got like 300 students in the whole school (primary and highschool) and im the first person to do anything through OHS so im kinda on my own :(
thnx for the replys much appreciated :)

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Get a meeting with the principal, the teacher that is supposed to be supervising you and anyone else that has been involved. (if you cant get a meeting with all of them bug them all individually) find out what they know, find out if they did send off the application, get dates,etc.
Then go to the open high school and tell them everything.

You might want to contact OHS and ask what they know about it all first.

BeMyEscape

HSC
Get a meeting with the principal, the teacher that is supposed to be supervising you and anyone else that has been involved. (if you cant get a meeting with all of them bug them all individually) find out what they know, find out if they did send off the application, get dates,etc.
i already did and they dont know anything and i have been bugging my supervisor constantly since i gave him my application but he's new at my school so he knows less than i do :(
i also contacted them a few times but havent gotten a reply back :(:(- ill call them again tomorrow

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
i already did and they dont know anything and i have been bugging my supervisor constantly since i gave him my application but he's new at my school so he knows less than i do :(
i also contacted them a few times but havent gotten a reply back :(:(- ill call them again tomorrow
You might even want to fire an email off to the board, I'm not sure what they might be able to do but it's worth a try. Keep calling OHS

I can only say I've had mostly positive experiences with OTEN.

muzeikchun852

HSC
did anyone heard about the presentation day in sydney boys? i went into their website and saw this. i think is on a wednesday or a thursday. so that means do we have to miss for it?

Presentation Day 2010

BeMyEscape

HSC
Keep calling OHS
yea i've been calling ALOT
i asked my principal if he sent my application off and he said he already did but i called OHS today and they said they havent recieved it
the thing is my school sent it a while back and now im worried that its lost in the post :uhoh:
i guess ill just wait and see nothing much else i can do
thnx for the reassurance harrisony :)

did anyone heard about the presentation day in sydney boys? i went into their website and saw this. i think is on a wednesday or a thursday. so that means do we have to miss for it?

Presentation Day 2010
yea did u do a course through OHS last year? Only applies for students that did a course last year and getting an award..
and if you did, yep u get a day off school

muzeikchun852

HSC
yea did u do a course through OHS last year? Only applies for students that did a course last year and getting an award..
and if you did, yep u get a day off school
i see..and no i didnt do OHS course last year. thx!

HSC
omg same! im doing legal studies through distance ed. and i havent recieved anything yet!!! freaking out!!!

BeMyEscape

HSC
lol yea i noticed your reply after i posted in ur thread
seriously do wat harrisony said i called OHS like 10 times to see if theyve recieved anything from me but they hadnt so yea still kinda freaking out but nothing i can do but wait
make sure ur school sent it cause the first time i asked if they sent it - they hadnt:vcross:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)