arts majors (1 Viewer)

deano059

HSC
is any further info other than the major's name, such as Australian studies provided ie the subjects and their content?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
deano059 said:
is any further info other than the major's name, such as Australian studies provided ie the subjects and their content?
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking - do you wish to know if university sites provide more details about a major than its name? If so, most universities do on their site, usually as a link on the title name or with links associated with the subjects that comprise this major.

deano059

HSC
kami said:
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking - do you wish to know if university sites provide more details about a major than its name? If so, most universities do on their site, usually as a link on the title name or with links associated with the subjects that comprise this major.
thanks for replying kami

for example prospectus' etc list majors as AUST STUDIES, ASIAN STUDIES, EDUCATION etc

and i was asking is there further info as to what each major would involve/subjects available to study...something beyond the banner of just 'aust studies' etc

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
deano059 said:
thanks for replying kami

for example prospectus' etc list majors as AUST STUDIES, ASIAN STUDIES, EDUCATION etc

and i was asking is there further info as to what each major would involve/subjects available to study...something beyond the banner of just 'aust studies' etc
Yup, if you want to see the subjects involved in each major just go to the online handbooks at UTS/UNSW/MQ or USYD's list of live UoS Outlines on the uni websites. They'll also usually specify how many subjects are needed to qualify for a major.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)