Arts Media/Comm @ USYD?? (1 Viewer)

*Goldilocks*

HSC
Hey peoples, I know there are so many of you out there that put this degree down- where are you??

If there's anyone, what do you want to do with the degree? ANd what UAI do you think it could reach for 2003??
Thanks! :)

Jerry Springer

i put it down.......my gut feeling is that it will probably go up close to 98.............yeshhhhhhhhhhh...........i think there's heaps of things you can do with it - eg media, pr, journo, marketing, business, yarda yarda but i think it's a broad enough degree that you would find out for yourself what you wanted to do by the end of it and then you would seek an occupation in that area. Because the USYD comm degree is so broad, unlike others at uts which are quite narrow in their spectrum; there is a lot of scope to choose from. if you go on to the usyd website there are emails of students and you can email people who actually do the degree :)
hopefully i may just end up doing BA and then transfer across to LLB or Comm. Unless my marks next week are so outstanding:grinshak:

bex

HSC
I really want to do that course but i know that i cant get high 90's... so ive applied for regular arts, social sciences as well as comm at UTS and at Maq and at CSU... i want to do broadcast journalism or PR... what i found frustrating with the CSU thing is i really want to do Radio and its hard to express the experience one has in vocals and speech in words.. like i think they need to hold an audition kind of thing....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)