jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Well, when I delete this thread your posts will just go down again :D

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
But it IS funny.

Still, there's no science forum, yet. True there is a froum for computer science, and another for medicine... but neither encapsulate science.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Slide Rule said:
But it IS funny.

Still, there's no science forum, yet. True there is a froum for computer science, and another for medicine... but neither encapsulate science.
Science? More like an engineering forum. That's what we need.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
We'll look into a Science/Engineering sub-forum eventually. Thanks for your feedback!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Joni Next Door said:
They should have a seperate forum for muso's!! :)
Music usually comes under Arts/Humanities
Lundy said:
Why didn't they have this subforum 2 years ago? :mad1:
I wondered that as well, so i requested it :D

RiverStar

HSC
Why do so many people say that they are attempting to up their posts?... I mean.... what is it with that?

And by the way - - - can anyone save me? I've been looking for something that is supposed to be on here, its where you find out what UAI I will need to get into certain subjects next year... does anyone here know where it is... anyone???? By the way, I'm asking here because your art people.... and art people always have something up their sleeve...

RiverStar

HSC
Why do so many people say that they are attempting to up their posts?... I mean.... what is it with that?

And by the way - - - can anyone save me? I've been looking for something that s supposed to be on here, its where you find out what UAI I will need to get into certain subjects next year... does anyone here know where it is... anyone???? By the way, I'm asking here because your art people.... and art people always have something up their sleeve....

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
RiverStar said:
lol, this from a person who only has 2 posts because she's double posted.....:p

sorry darlin, couldn't resist.
they should print a UAI handbook that your careers advisor will give you when they arrive at your school. this shows the previous year's cutoffs and any most other relevant information

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)