Why do Engineering degrees have their specilised subjects in 3rd year? (1 Viewer)

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
e.g. for UTS, if I want to do ICT engineering for example, I have to spend 2 years doing maths, physics and engineering subjects first before I can actually start learning subjects relevant to my industry. Now to me, this does not make sense. I mean who wants to fuck around for 2 years, instead of doing subjects they actually want to do and are relevant?

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
because you clearly are more educated and wiser than the university dean, who is stupid and knows fuck all thus is making you learn useless and shit thats completely irrelevant to your industry

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
because you clearly are more educated and wiser than the university dean, who is stupid and knows fuck all thus is making you learn useless and shit thats completely irrelevant to your industry
ahaha, yeah I know what you mean, but an I.T degree is 3-4 years and basically can get me most of the same jobs as an ICT engineer graduate. And requires little to no maths, + no physics.

kooltrainer

HSC
a lot of the formulas will be based on the basics of physics and maths... I'd be glad there are courses such as these coz otherwise if they'd go straight into the hard shiz, you'll be going researching all the basic stuff urself...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)