Should I Consider Engineering? (1 Viewer)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I'm not exactly sure if I'll like it or whether or not I'll be able to cope with the workload and difficulty. I am considering Chemical Engineering but I didn't do physics in the HSC. I'm pretty decent at chemistry and I do 4u maths. Should I just do a bridging course? Or consider some other area?

thoth1

Banned
HSC
I'm not exactly sure if I'll like it or whether or not I'll be able to cope with the workload and difficulty. I am considering Chemical Engineering but I didn't do physics in the HSC. I'm pretty decent at chemistry and I do 4u maths. Should I just do a bridging course? Or consider some other area?
a lot of ppl i no who are not quite sure wat they want to do at uni are considering engineering. you shuld definitely consider engineering but also have a quick look at other degrees like actuarial and advanced science etc.

HSC
lol if u like doing calculations with real world applications
hours upon hours sitting on the computer designing and modelling shit
building things
dump trucks/bulldozers
factories/mines
innovation
etc

then do engineering

if you want to crunch numbers and like counting money using well established formulas and spreadsheets then do commerce or whatever

and if you dont want a job, do science

thoth1

Banned
HSC
lol i thought science is where all the jobs are at. (do u count med as science?)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I'm assuming he meant a B Sci. Depending on what you do in it, he's pretty on the money

And medicine is medicine has nothing to do with science

HSC
med and engineering are the application of science

science is the worst you have few job opportunities and the ones you have are soul crushingly boring

lab technician has nothing to do with cute dogs and lots to do with wasting your life

thoth1

Banned
HSC
wat bout commerce do you see a lot of jobs in it omie?

M

maths_is_easy

lol if u like doing calculations with real world applications
hours upon hours sitting on the computer designing and modelling shit
building things
dump trucks/bulldozers
factories/mines
innovation

etc

then do engineering

if you want to crunch numbers and like counting money using well established formulas and spreadsheets then do commerce or whatever

and if you dont want a job, do science
Thats civil noob, the easy engineering.

God knows wtf they do in chemical engineering.

HSC
nigger, chemical engineers oversee the construction of refineries and plants etc. s'all the same when it comes down to it, same process.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)