Master of Professional Engineering (1 Viewer)

makhai

HSC
Hey there,
I am Mechanical Engineering graduate from University of Moratuwa from Sri Lanka. It is a 4 year degree program which is accredited by Washington Accord. I have specialized in Automation & Mechatronic.
Now I am planning to apply for Master of Professional engineering (specializing in Robotic & Mechatronic) at Swinburne University.
I am thinking about applying for PR after and work in Australia for few years and then move to Germany if possible.
I need advice on this matter.
I hope this is the suitable master program for me and can apply for PR without any problems.
What do you think about this degree.Is it a recognized one.Will it help me to find a job in australia.
Should i go for a another option.

Last edited:

Silly Sausage

HSC
It is best that you get a few years of work experience first before getting a masters in engineering.

makhai

HSC
I have currently working as a service engineer. Now i have 14 months of experience. I am thinking about completing the masters soon.

makhai

HSC
There is a another option.I can either apply for the Master of Engineering(Advance manufacturing degree).But i am not much interested in manufacturing.So i thought professional engineering degree would be better. Can i apply for PR after completion of degree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)