Which is better for Business/Marketing/Accounting? (1 Viewer)

Sazzy

Hey, i was wondering, which uni is better for B Business, or B Commerce- Accouting or Marketing.
is Macquarie uni a good uni for business/finance related courses? I need to know! i want to get my preferences in soon!

philbert_frog

OK i want to do BCom (Marketing) or BBus (Marketing) @ either USyd or UTS and I am stumped as to which one to choose.

I also want to go an arts component and go on exchange, so there is more to my decision than yours, but my advice is go to the open days!

UAC preferences aren't due in till late september so its all good at the moment. Also visit the web sites and email students (@ usyd they have student rep's who give out their email addressses and i'm sure others do the same)

Agnes

I wanna do marketing too!

I want to do Business (Marketing) or Commerce (Marketing). atm ive only been at uts and syd open days, but i think uts might be a good one. i was thinking of doing the combined degree business (marketing/ arts (international studies) as well. i went to the uts website (www.uts.edu.au) and they offer exchange to study overseas for a yr and they pay for it- uni fees overseas, accommodation and air fares i think. you just pay the normal hecs fee for the yr. it sounds GOOD! :)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Sazzy
Hey, i was wondering, which uni is better for B Business, or B Commerce- Accouting or Marketing.
is Macquarie uni a good uni for business/finance related courses? I need to know! i want to get my preferences in soon!
Macquarie is a good finance uni...look at their actuary degrees !
for perhaps a more official opinion, try and find a copy of "The Good Universities Guide 2003" at your local library/state library, or at a newsagent
it grades different uni's for the same course

in the case of accounting - commerce degrees, i recall Macquarie having a better starting salary compared with Usyd and UNSW, and a higher percentage of graduates securing employment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)