Nanotechnology (1 Viewer)

tomdafunkster

Hey,

I've been looking into studying Nanotechnology next year. NSW and UTS have courses in Nanotechnology and UTS offers 'nanotechnology innovation' which is basically a combined nanotechnology/business degree.
Does anyone know anything more about Nanotechnology? I would be really interested to know
Thanks for your time
Tom

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
UTS

If I may make a suggestion, I think you would get alot more out of a nanotechnology degree if you did it at UTS. However if you think you be somewhat limited by just studying nanotech, try and get into the nanotech innovation...it will be a huge adantage when you finally graduate. It's a good sector to get into especially since it foucuses on the future of alot of fields.
If you feel comfortable with your level assumed knowledge for the course give it a go, you can always change if you find that it doesn't interest you.

Good Luck!

tomdafunkster

thanks for your reply!
By saying just nanotechnology would be better - does that mean that it is more focused on nanotechnology rather than business? I got the idea that in straight nanotechnology you study physics, chem ect as well as nanotechnology and that in Nanotechnology innovation you studied business and nanotechnology without the straight physics and chem

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Nanotechnology innovation is a 'fast-track' degree. UTS will cover most of the same stuff, but a lot quicker.

There should be a handbook on their website or something that will tell you the exact subjects studied in the degree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)