?design or nutrition? (1 Viewer)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
ok well... i need opinions...or inputs..or whateverz.. :p

would it b betta to study design (fashion) or nutrition/dietetics??

dont tell me that its up to me...and i shud do wat i like more.. i dont need any of that!! :D

i like both of them..! :chainsaw:

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
:eek: u called me an idiot! :(

:chainsaw:

wats wrong wit it? jus askin fo pplz opinion...

design or nutrition...??

P.S red shud b ur fave colour!!! reD is da best!!!! :D :D

HSC
Originally posted by lazychic
:eek: u called me an idiot! :(

wats wrong wit it? jus askin fo pplz opinion...

design or nutrition...??

P.S red shud b ur fave colour!!! reD is da best!!!! :D :D
I think you missed the point of his post...

Asking which course is better design or nutrition, is like asking which colour is your favourite red or blue....

How the hell is the person responding supposed to know which is the better one for you? You have to be more specific, like asking which course has better career oppotunities etc...

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by mercurydrinker

How the hell is the person responding supposed to know which is the better one for you? You have to be more specific, like asking which course has better career oppotunities etc...
i dont expect them to know which one is betta fo me... i jus wanna know... if u had the choice and u like both of them.. which one would u choose..

design or nutrition?

HSC
Originally posted by lazychic

i dont expect them to know which one is betta fo me... i jus wanna know... if u had the choice and u like both of them.. which one would u choose..

design or nutrition?
right...so whats the point of the question then? you're just interested in what other people would choose?

If I were to choose it would be design...but thats cos I like art, and I don't like PD...

ScArSnIk

Super 1337 Adm!n
HSC
now u shud understand why i call you blonde azn country girl...=)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by ScArSnIk
now u shud understand why i call you blonde azn country girl...=)
:vcross:

u hav to urge to make me mad dont u :vcross:

bubbi

design!

hmm well in my opinion, id say fashion design! but dats onli because i want to be a fashion designer when i grow up. So yeh it's up to u i guess.

TO me, nutrition sounds boring but then again fashion designing is pretty tough competition and it'd probably be hard finding a job. I guess there are different aspects u have to look at to make up ur final decision.

One thing to remember is that it's not the end of the world if u choose to study sumthing and change your mind later, there are always different pathways you can take. Heaps of people change their courses in the middle of Uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)