Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Thinking about it

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Definitley taking a year off

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lane

Is anyone differing uni in order to travel or for some other reason. I'm not but I know alot of people from my school who are .

Last edited:

mentalmoloch

Depravity is gravity

I am barrelling onto uni... but i do know many extremely bright people who have been so disenchanted with the school system that uni is something repulsive and elitist. i see their point but society demands we participate - to advance our consciences and individual understanding, so we are fully equiped to drive the capitalist money machine... uni + life + identity = ecconomics

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I don't think I would have been able to handle university if I'd taken a year off. Would take far too long to get back into the 'learning' mood.

Will most likely travel a bit when I finish uni though.

SkAnDi

HSC
If i had enough money for a great camera, and the return trip to go backpacking in Europe.

Then i would take a year off definitely.

Since i don't, it's off to uni for me

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeh same here. i'd love defer and travel around in europe for a year, a working holiday...but i don't have the money for the return trip crap. but in the long uni holidays i hope to have earnt enough money by then, to go to europe for at least a few months.

one of my friends is going to sweden for a year. how scary! it's so sad, she's gonna be gone for a year! =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)