UAC website (1 Viewer)

Duckman

just wondering if anyone else as found this site to be extremely annoying ie i tried to make my application got as far doing credit card and then the site froze up and i just sat there for an hour saying transferring data from www.uac.edu.au, then it crashed its a peice of shite!!

funkydish

i didn't have much of a problem with it. the only problem was my fault; i took ages to get my preferences in order and done lol. so the session timed out and i had to restart from the beginning. good thing i didn't have to pay the processing charge again. :)

bellicoseboy

After putting in my credit card, it screwed up and I had to start again, not knowing what happened to my card number. I started again, got through a few questions, and it screwed up again. So I started again, got all the way through to where you put your preferences in... I put in my preferences, clicked save, and it came again with the next button, but with someone else's preferences. So I put the preferences in again, save, and it came up with yet another person's perferences. This happened about five times... I saw someone interested in ecotourism and ecology type things... someone into chemistry and biology... someone into teaching... But in the end I eventually got there.

Another annoying thing is having to click save and then next for every single screen.

Damn you, UAC.

ben

I've had no problems with it.

Did it on the weekend - everything fine and fast. Just rechecked my preferences then - fine. :cop::cop:

*touch wood*

Although I did hate how you had to save stuff before you continue - grr. :mad: :mad: :mad: And I have heard of people getting other people's preferences come up which is very weird and screwed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)