My personal bad date story,why happen on me? (1 Viewer)

honeybiscuit

HSC
N/A
I met a guy on LDS personals who seemed like a great guy, though he did use the line about joining up and paying the fee "just to meet me". (When will people learn to stop saying that? It sounds like the worst kind of line - even if it is completely true!) He was funny and smart and cute, but apparently had one major flaw: not enough attention to details. Either that, or he was a total player, but I'm trying to be kind. I'm not a bad girl, I just want to meet someone love me forever, you can know more about me on my blog:http://www.LDSRomances.com/blog/honeybiscuit

After exchanging a few e-mails, he sent me a one-liner that made a teasing comment about how I had led him to belive I hated cats. I had never said anything to him about cats one way or the other, never mind mentioning that I had one. Slowly it dawned on me; that e-mail was intended for some other person! I was annoyed, but didn't really hold it against him. After all, it's not like we had actually started dating or anything. But he must have been too embarrassed, because I never heard from him again.

Hipchadd77

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
HSC
The INTERNET is one of my hobbies and I spend a great deal of time "ON LINE".
My Birthday is February 8th, which means that I'm an Aquarius. This means that I'm SEXY(which I am), trust worthy,extremely energetic, unpredictab...
lol.

mikm

HSC
N/A
That would encourage students to give up their guns and resist the urge to pick them back up again. The activities could consist of a community service activity or a team building excersise, among other things.

Eventually, this counseling program will help teens in Charlotteville schools and communities become gun free. This solution will help all sides because the community might benefit in the future when a teen that might have been needlessly killed comes up with the solution to cancer. We need to act now, though. Everyday, some teen in Charlotteville is probably at risk of gun activity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)