Scholarsip Interviews (1 Viewer)

Slush Puppy

Luckily i got accepted into the UTS accounting interview stage, so now i have to (i know, its a bit early) prepare for interview questions....AHH!!! major pain

is there any former scholarship winners or just those who went onto the interview stage out there who can gimme a few hints on how to impress the panel and what kinda qs they might ask?

thnx :D

jessika

law chicky
HSC
They will probably ask you something along the lines of why do you want to study your course.
And why you want to go to UTS etc.

I guess if people know if they have to do an interview by now that I didn't even get accepted to that stage. Or is that just UTS cause I didn't apply there - forgot to.

Does anyone know about the UNSW and USYD interviews?

Slush Puppy

methinks UTS Accounting is the only course that has handed out acceptance slips, so quick eh?.. mmm.. maybe that's cause no one is applying for the course :p

But for UNSW and Sydney i think you'll get a resposne if you're going onto the interview stage after the math exams or was it the 15th of Nov? well its one of them :)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Think about extracurricular activities that you have been involved in (they don't just want nerdy people), and make sure that you're bouncy and alert and excited and are aware of current economical issues and so on.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by Slush Puppy
But for UNSW and Sydney i think you'll get a resposne if you're going onto the interview stage after the math exams or was it the 15th of Nov? well its one of them :)
yay, theres still hope for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)