Your feelings towards internationals. (1 Viewer)

BackCountrySnow

HSC
There seems to be a lot of hate towards internationals, especially asians.
I'm interested to see why this is so. I mean, if we wanted to study abroad we would expect to be able to do so. Wouldn't we?

What are your views?

soopacow

Igloo?
HSC
I think its just the minority that's shaped the 'stereotype' of the international students... I mean there's plenty of stereotypes based on a small group of people...

DTFM

HSC
Foreigners bring diseases to our country. I think we should have separate campuses out in the desert for international students.

jessi90

HSC
apparently they cannot speak proper english and are fucking lazy when it comes to group work. i'm just fitting them into the stereotype haha

BackCountrySnow

HSC
jessi90 said:
apparently they cannot speak proper english and are fucking lazy when it comes to group work. i'm just fitting them into the stereotype haha
i know this is a joke but I have actually spoken to people who think like this.

Musk2.0

HSC
they are the following:

- sloppy
- rude
- disrespectful
- easy to pick on
- do fuck all in group work
- thing they are king shits
- deserve to fail

BackCountrySnow

HSC
DTFM said:
Foreigners bring diseases to our country. I think we should have separate campuses out in the desert for international students.
lol, gl in int. relations.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Musk2.0 said:
they are the following:

- sloppy
- rude
- disrespectful
- easy to pick on
- deserve to fail
mm, yeah I've heard each and everyone of them is. Something to do with genetics or some shit?

goodnessme

HSC
Musk2.0 said:
they are the following:

- sloppy
- rude
- disrespectful
- easy to pick on
- deserve to fail
They are kind of similar to some of the DFEE people I know. They dress in Gucci's and carry around Louis Vuitton bags around the campus and think they are fully awesome because their parents are rich enough to get them into a 75 uai course with 70 uai. I think the standards for internationals to get into Australian unis are too low. I think they should scrape ESL english and instead of giving internationals 5 uai off they should give them 5% off- because 95 to 90 is not much but 75 to 70 is a bit too much.

Last edited:

zeam

HSC
N/A
i dont understand why internationals are given places in uni over locals..just another consequence of globalisation i guess

DTFM

HSC
zeam said:
i dont understand why internationals are given places in uni over locals..just another consequence of globalisation i guess
Don't they have to pay more?
some tard said:
mm, yeah I've heard each and everyone of them is. Something to do with genetics or some shit?
Not all of them, but a large enough proportion of them that it would make sense to remove the lot from our society.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
DTFM said:
Don't they have to pay more?
Korean girl I'm living with says she's paying about $8000 per semester in course fees.

DTFM

HSC
Graney said:
Korean girl I'm living with says she's paying about $8000 per semester in course fees.
What area is she studying?

Affinity

HSC
International students fill up the universities' coffers.

DTFM

HSC
ChockoRepublic said:
Are internationals cool? Like are they easily led on?
They hardly know English. Australian universities get extra money, and the foreigners don't understand their education. Win-win situation. :)

HSC
DTFM said:
They hardly know English. Australian universities get extra money, and the foreigners don't understand their education. Win-win situation. :)
Oh God, I'm going to have a lot of fun at University. I'm just going to sit there and take the piss out of all of them. (And maybe also try and pick up some hot asian foreigners)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
The only thing worse than an international student, is an international lecturer with English as like, not even a second language, more like a 5th

Fucking hate it

edit: fucking lol @ your sig graney

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)