Uni offers? Anybody scared? (1 Viewer)

~Fire Jade~

HSC
Hey ppls,

Does it basically mean that if you don't get an offer tomorrow means, you've no hope of getting a course in the "Main Round". I know that the "Main Round" is for a period of time but somebody told me that most of the offers are given out tomorrow....and no offer= change preferences=try to get into a course in later round= and if you still fail= no uni...:bomb:

I'm getting edgier...Hahaha...anybody like me?
:music:

iStrss

HSC
Hey ppls,

Does it basically mean that if you don't get an offer tomorrow means, you've no hope of getting a course in the "Main Round". I know that the "Main Round" is for a period of time but somebody told me that most of the offers are given out tomorrow....and no offer= change preferences=try to get into a course in later round= and if you still fail= no uni...:bomb:

I'm getting edgier...Hahaha...anybody like me?
:music:
I'm in the exact position!!!!

My last preferences (8 and 9) are BEng (Civil and Arch) and BArch at UNSW....the cut offs for 2008 were 90.30 for both. After looking at the 2009 cut offs I realised both courses' cut offs increased by about 4 UAI points.

My UAI's 90.80....now I'm scared shitless. I pray that I'll get into Commerce at UNSW with the extra 5 points :burn:

~Fire Jade~

HSC
If you don't make it, try transferring...the UAI Cutoffs (the ones I were given) have gone up amazingly high!!! What's happened? Sob Sob.

iStrss

HSC
Basically if you didn't even get an offer in the main round....is there a chance of getting an offer in the late round if your UAI is well above the cut off?

I'm thinking of doing economics and then transfer to commerce :mad1:

I just want the next 16 hours to last forever.....

PS. I'm also surprised to see the sky rocketing cut offs this year.

~Fire Jade~

HSC
I think so....as long as there are vacancies and some people rejected their offers...I think.
But with a UAI high above cut-off...most likely?

emee

HSC
I am so worried as well! The UAI for my course has gone up 4 points :(

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
All this stupid fucking worry. You kids should go eat some ice cream or something and chill for one more night. This time last year I took one look at my UAI, said meh, I'll probably get into my second choice and played some games. When my offer came I got into my first preference.

STOP WHINING AND RELAX. YOU WILL COME ACROSS A LOT OF THIS STRESS IN UNI. IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT THEN I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THE FUTURE. NOTHING YOU DO TONIGHT WILL INFLUENCE WHAT YOU WILL GET 9PM TOMORROW.

Kalashnikov47

HSC
no im not nervous, because i already got an offer at the prelim round... hahahahaha

jennieTalia

HSC
Well I sort of was...

But as long as that leaked document is right then I'm all good :D

*fingers tightly crossed*

It is one stress after another really!

gh0stface

HSC
:D

95.05+? Gratz :)

bonus points?

edit: Flexible Entry maybe?

heh, i wish. Usyd doesnt offer bonus points nor flexi entry for eco. what are the chances of getting in when your right on the cut off?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)