Early/Main round offe... look just read it, it takes to long to explain (1 Viewer)

Coull

HSC
ok, here goes. i got a early round offer at UNE. (thank you principals rec, thank you) which i accepted as of the two courses i really wanted to do, it was one. now in the main round offer i have gotten the second cource that i wanted which is also at UNE and has the same requirements. So, if i accept the offer, will it messup the offer i have accepted and have partially enrolled in.
Now the second problem is deciding which one i want. The one i got in the early round offers was a Bachalor of Science. the Main round offer is basically the same but with 'computer' fitted between the 'of' and the 'Science'. and like everyone who has two options, i havent decided which one i now want and i shall regret my choice even if it is right. But i do have the suspission that i would do better in computer science. figures. Oh and i had both cources down for principles rec but only got the one...

so, should i accept the main round offer and play mayhem on UNE's databases or decide (aka heads/tails) the cource and go from there (aka drunk)

ALSO, any sujestions for a better title for this thread

rach19

HSC
Perhaps you should call up the uni tomorrow and ask for info, I did this during change of preference and for some other things it proved helpful. Computer sciences sounds better and there might be more career opportunities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)