Anyone applied for B Visual Arts @ Sydney uni?? (1 Viewer)

phunky

Was just wondering if anyone applied for this course. Cos anyway, it's my first preference and u had to send in this questionire thing for them to arrange an interview and portfolio. It said that you would be notified in Oct for an interview in late Nov/Dec and I am stressing cos it's now like 4 days till the end of Oct and I stil haven't received anything from the uni concerning an interview. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same prob or if have actually got a reply already...
maybe I should call them?? :confused:

sirloki

HSC
forms

they sent me out forms and papers and the rest a while ago, im not sure because im not likely going to do Bvis arts solely but as part of a liberal studies degree so the whole interview thing seems a little too soon for my liking. Anyway i wold be giving them a ring or something because yeh i got those forms before the hsc started

callie4eva

I applied for the Bachelor of visual arts and yeah have not recieved any info about interviews yet

phunky

I got a reply!!! On 28th Oct- 3 days before the end of the month... yeah my interiew is on 22nd Nov, the same day as my formal... i am going to be rushing! Hope everyone who applied get a reply soon!

caromello55

yeah i got a reply too
i had to change my interview tho, from the 25th nov to dec 3 cause i am away and could not get a flight back (stupid qantas)
i'm applying forh the media arts one

phunky

I'm applying for fine arts. Anyway does anyone know if u have tobring anything else with u other then ur portolio like id or anything? I mean how do they know u are u?
was it easy to change the date? I wanted to change but then I thought stuff it. I'll just have to rush back to get my hair done for the fomral. Does anyone know how to get there on public transport?

caromello55

it was pretty easy to change, the guy was nice about it
i thoguht they'd kick up a big fuss and gimme a lecture or something but it was good

don't know about public transport, sorry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)