Better to have tutes after or before lectures? (1 Viewer)

*rUsTy*

HSC
Running into some clash troubles in my timetable and wondering is it really necessary to have tutes after the lecture or doesn't it matter.

runnable

HSC
In my first sem, I wanted tutes to come after lectures, but I realised it doesn't matter.

manutd8

HSC
correct me if im wrong. but in tutes, you learn/discuss everything from the previous week i.e. lectures. therefore it should not matter? lol not sure but :p

*rUsTy*

HSC
Oh... well I just thought it was discussing the topic/readings of the week in tutes and if you happened to have seen the lecture already, then stuff from that as well. So I suppose it doesn't matter.

Oh and to Mac people who see this, do they have proposed program forms at enrolment day or do you need to bring your own?

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
I didn't really care. I just tried making the best timetable without huge breaks and crammed into 3-4 days.

HSC
N/A
Oh... well I just thought it was discussing the topic/readings of the week in tutes and if you happened to have seen the lecture already, then stuff from that as well. So I suppose it doesn't matter.

Oh and to Mac people who see this, do they have proposed program forms at enrolment day or do you need to bring your own?
dont worry, they have plenty there.

John555

HSC
Honestly it doesn't make a difference. As long as you attend all your classes, you'll do well. And besides, most tutes cover the previous weeks content so it doesn't really matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)