Ritalin - Adderall (1 Viewer)

Shoot4stars

HSC
hey guys, i've been reading about concentration drugs and there study benefits ,
i was just wondering if any one here takes Ritalin for study purposes without actual prescription?

Gmac_0

HSC
I really doubt its a good idea to take drugs like that, especially when you aren't someone with a serious case of ADHD or the like, it just sounds unecessary. The way even little kids are stuck on numerous medications these days is just terrible, ok, I'm no psychiatrist @ all but the brain just wasn't mean to take a heap of shit like that, especially at a drastically developing point ie freakin 5yr olds on 10 pills a day (does happen). I spose its a bit different for someone whos just on one prescription and in their late teens/early twenties, not exactly overmedication but still not a good idea if you ask me.

rx34

HSC
I think taking quality fish oil tablets help with brain activity.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Taking Ritalin without having ADD/ADHD has similar effects to ecstasy. If you've spoken to any druggies, they take it recreationally, it gives you a hit. I'm fairly sure it'd render you absolutely useless when it comes to studying.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Can i just enter the conversation as said 'druggie', I took one at Falls, i didn't realise it was ritalin til afterwards, but yeah i really can't imagine it helping you study, unless vomiting slightly into your mouth and teeth grinding aid your concentration. But rather than that it was fun!

John555

HSC
Why do people keep looking for this magic pill? Study hard, attend all classes. Simple.

pman

Banned
HSC
i surely do want to

wish i knew someone with ADD right now instead of half my class when i was 8
you do!

My point was, it fucks your life, they prescribed it to me and thats when my life went off the rails, didn't have any real friends etc till I came back off it! It's just not worth it

pman

Banned
HSC
yeah, it'll still fuck ur life the same way but, you get the same side effects

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
shoot4stars: You wont need to do anything extreme at all to achieve 85+. Keep your study consistent and just make sure you eat well (This will have a much better effect long term than ritalin..) and exercise frequently. It's the same bullshit, but it works and you'll get 85.

pman

Banned
HSC
The only side effects are supressed appetite and a bit of extra sweating plus if you take a shitload heart palpitations.

It is more benign than caffeine.

You'll get more work done, faster, to a greater standard using it than you would without it.
or if you don't tae a shitload, you get them anyway!

MBStyles

HSC
Dexamphetamine !!!

Fuck I don't want dreams of killing my family.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)