ITT: FML I hate uni. (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
stupid online mechanics questions, dodgy questions/diagrams are annoying, even more so when i lose 1/3 of a mark because i got the question wrong on first attempt because of some tiny thing in the diagram which is supposed to represent a break in the bridge

:rage:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Got something wrong on my unlimited time online ohsyics test. :(

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
usyd geosci prac the worst 2 hours of my life. this librarian has been complaining how fucking shit his life is for the past hour

Lydia_88

HSC
ARTS2633 - i need more time to dedicate myself to the readings. I am dropping the course for this semester and plan to take it again next year. Too little time to dedicate to that subject (would prefer to focus on my subjects for the major)...............and plan to graduate in the second semester of 2010.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I hate uni a lot this week.

1. Drama teaching assignment question does not actually correlate at all with what we have been told to do. We're all just winging it - and then, as happened last semester, half of us are going to get a pretty average mark and our tutor will spin us the same incomprehensible crap he did at the start about what we are meant to do which DOES NOT MAKE LOGICAL SENSE, OMG YOU'RE A PROFESSIONAL, WRITE THE ASSIGNMENT PROPERLY, SAY WHAT YOU MEAN NOT WHAT IS IN YOUR INNER FANTASY WORLD

2. Too much work in general - a full semester load more or less squished into 7 weeks. FAIL

3. Travel takes forever and I'm not getting enough sleep because of this (5 hours a night on average...yeah do-able but not fun)

4. Related to the above, 9am lecture tomorrow. Yay. They take attendance in lectures so I pretty much have to go. It's the most boring subject EVER.

ok I think that's all. it's been therapeutic. whee

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Too vague assignments. I have to create a project and do weekly updates on its progress. What can it be about? ANYTHING..

Last edited:

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
two three hour lectures in one day as well as a tute. 10 hours spent at uni in total. Get home at 8pm and what do i discover?? oh that our hot water is broken no hot shower for me.

oh and the constant barrage of ppl trying to give me leaflets and pamphlets for shit

HSC
Not enough money to get myself a can of creaming soda goodness. FML FOR REAL.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
I hate uni a lot this week.

1. Drama teaching assignment question does not actually correlate at all with what we have been told to do.

2. Too much work in general - a full semester load more or less squished into 7 weeks. FAIL

3. Travel takes forever and I'm not getting enough sleep because of this (5 hours a night on average...yeah do-able but not fun)

4. Related to the above, 9am lecture tomorrow. Yay. They take attendance in lectures so I pretty much have to go. It's the most boring subject EVER.

ok I think that's all. it's been therapeutic. whee
1. Woah what on earth... I thought this nonsense ended with HS

2. Yowch! How on earth did that happen?!

3. Oww! Coffe expenditure up? Haha. Also awwww... just sleep during the lectures hahaha.

4. Since when do they take attendance in lectures?!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Lecturer wants us to write our essay in a system that suits them, completely different to what we're used to, and IMO ineffective. :(

mamoz

HSC
1. those stupid onlinee quizzes
2. chairs that squeak in lecture theatres
3. tables that dont even stayy up wen writing so you have to keep holding onto them for 1 hour :|
4. expensive foooood which doesnt even taste nice

bazrah

HSC
theres no off switch for the aircon in the education building at usyd:angry:
Haha yeah same. It's pretty funny because my campus is supposed to be a "green" campus and so last year they wouldn't turn the aircon on, and now they just have it on 24/7. Bloody ridiculous.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Haha yeah same. It's pretty funny because my campus is supposed to be a "green" campus and so last year they wouldn't turn the aircon on, and now they just have it on 24/7. Bloody ridiculous.
but like, the one in the room today had a on/off switch with no off function. i mean, you could switch it off, but the button keep going back to on

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
1. Woah what on earth... I thought this nonsense ended with HS

2. Yowch! How on earth did that happen?!

3. Oww! Coffe expenditure up? Haha. Also awwww... just sleep during the lectures hahaha.

4. Since when do they take attendance in lectures?!
1. You'd think so but you'd be wrong

2. We're all going on prac for 5 weeks in the second half of semester so they have to get everything done before then

3. Yes yes I will. ZzZzZz lol

4. The Education faculty at USyd is pretty cruisy until about 3rd year then they suddenly get anal about attendance and fail you if you attend less than 90% without documentation. People sign each other off and stuff of course but they more often than not don't put notes online either - so if you don't go, you miss out or have to rely on your mate's dodgy notes to catch up.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
1. You'd think so but you'd be wrong

2. We're all going on prac for 5 weeks in the second half of semester so they have to get everything done before then

3. Yes yes I will. ZzZzZz lol

4. The Education faculty at USyd is pretty cruisy until about 3rd year then they suddenly get anal about attendance and fail you if you attend less than 90% without documentation. People sign each other off and stuff of course but they more often than not don't put notes online either - so if you don't go, you miss out or have to rely on your mate's dodgy notes to catch up.
:O that's horrible! tutes I get. LECTURES?! ARGH NO!!!! Also yeah lol at the prac :S and yowch hope this doesn't happen to me... And it's only 80% isn't it? that's what it is with tutes. Also has that happened with any other faculties?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)