Bach of Business at UTS (1 Viewer)

Midway

anyone put that down as their preference....
or put down a double degree that involves bach of business at UTS?
just wanna know the competitiion in ths course..
cheeeerrrs

roo

HSC
yah i applied for it, its like my 5th peference i think.. i only applied for it because u can major or combine with the IT course.. im not sure how it works :)

T

timbk2

Do do the B.Bus course first and for one of your submajors or electives, u gotta pick up this programming subject . And on completion of the course say.. after 3/4 years...... then u can transfer onto the IT course which will last a further 3 years or so (shorter than the usual 4 years cause u do some of the IT core stuff in your business electives) .... assuming that u pass the subject of course.

Im doing the IT course at UTS now.. and i'm doing a Business submajor. Almost the same thing, but alot faster and also alot less boring (IT is fun).

BraZen

Yeah i put down engneering and business at uts.
Is the uai for business cources going to rise?

roo

HSC
Originally posted by timbk2
Do do the B.Bus course first and for one of your submajors or electives, u gotta pick up this programming subject . And on completion of the course say.. after 3/4 years...... then u can transfer onto the IT course which will last a further 3 years or so (shorter than the usual 4 years cause u do some of the IT core stuff in your business electives) .... assuming that u pass the subject of course.

Im doing the IT course at UTS now.. and i'm doing a Business submajor. Almost the same thing, but alot faster and also alot less boring (IT is fun).
ah i c, always wondered how it worked.. thanks :)

is that the IT scholarship course your doing?

T

timbk2

im doing B.Sc. IT/ Dip IT professional Practice

The scholarship one is B.IT
we do the same things basically

T

timbk2

Originally posted by BraZen
Yeah i put down engneering and business at uts.
Is the uai for business cources going to rise?
for sure. Business at UTS... is starting to get more recognition now... its a pretty good course.. and the more popular it gets... the harder to get in

Jin-17

Yeah I agree, if you look at it historically, its being increasing, but all other subjects have also had this increase as well, but compared to the majority it has had more of an increase. Just like the course I wanted to do which is at UTS Tradional chinese medicine which 3 years ago in its introduction of the top of my head was 74.55 UAI than the year after 85.55 and now more recnt 89.70, which has made life hard for me. Its all with the demand and supply thing I guess, but I hope that you will get into the course, so that you can join the UTS soccer with me !!!!!
One thing I dislike about the course is the location which I think is not in the city, but is In kurangai whichreally loses its appeal to me, but I guess I am so picky and I get that from my older sister !!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)