Help! Stalkers! (1 Viewer)

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Ok I am being inundated (maybe exaggerated, maybe not :S) by STALKERS! Stalkers being people who see me, ask me for help then expect me to be their freaking tutor. STOP COMING AFTER MEEE! Do I need to resort to not having a shower or something? Hmph, if only I could but you'd just CALL MEEEEEEE! AAAAAAAARGH! Btw, suggested they post on bb, suggested they talk to a tutor. Now that I have 2 stalkers, dumb and dumber, how can I kindly tell them to get lost? Also, how do I use Call Barring on my Sony Ericsson? Is the only way for me to get rid of them is to give it to them straight? Agh!

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
i don't get it, why do people have such a problem with just out right saying fuck off to someone else?

DTFM

HSC
u must b really smart if every1 is asking u 4 help, take it as a compliment!!

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
lol wat the fuck

i also have no idea why ppl r so scared of sayin fuck off straight to their faces

DONT FUCKING ANNOY ME WITH YOUR SHIT WIMPY ASS BEHAVIOUR, BITCH.

next time they come upto you, think of this post, muster the fucking courage and say "hey, get fucked" then turn around and walk away with ur head held high (dont look bak or ull look so gay) kthxbai.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Does anyone have a way of not sounding like I want to hate them? That said, I am willing to tell them to go away... hmmm... and lol I'm not from the North Shore. Oh and one stalker didn't even know me. Hence I can't play the smart card. I can play the smart card with the Law student though :p

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Just say "I have no time".

if not do what's stated above by others.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Pretend to be dumb and not know the answers to what they're asking. They might eventually back off once they realise you don't have all the answers, and go annoy someone else.

pman

Banned
HSC
thing is, futuresight is too smart to come across as dumb and he most definitely is not from the north shore

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Hmmm I guess I'll just have to tell them I don't want to be their tutor... and lol at hvf26's suggestion :p Also pman, lol!

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
I know how you feel, I have 1 this semester and it's just shameful. I am okay with helping if im treated like a friend or a normal person at least. But this dude is just unbelievable..he 'demands' that i help him and he doesn't know how to take friendly rejection hints..e.g. telling me to take pic of my hw, if i tell him i haven't done it, he would tell me to meet up with him on tute day...etc. doesn't even ask politely, he assumes that i m there to serve him ><''.
sometime I feel sorry for him and feel harsh if i don't help him since he is an internation student and all...but he just doesn't know how to moderate himself.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Crap this stalker full put his arm around my back onto my shoulder, and asked if I wanted to go to the real estate agency with him. What on earth???? I don't like my friends etc doing that! Hmph, grrrrr just gotta tell him that I don't want to talk to him anymore...

HSC
What. On. Earth.
Who the hell do you kids hang out with? Wow. Take pic of homework? the fuck.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
Yeah right, easy to say behind a computer screen, aint as easy in real life..
well in all honesty i have no manners when i get cranky, and so i do (and have) told people to straight the fuck off to their faces.

I know how you feel, I have 1 this semester and it's just shameful. I am okay with helping if im treated like a friend or a normal person at least. But this dude is just unbelievable..he 'demands' that i help him and he doesn't know how to take friendly rejection hints..e.g. telling me to take pic of my hw, if i tell him i haven't done it, he would tell me to meet up with him on tute day...etc. doesn't even ask politely, he assumes that i m there to serve him ><''.
sometime I feel sorry for him and feel harsh if i don't help him since he is an internation student and all...but he just doesn't know how to moderate himself.
LOL, dude, take a pic? wtf r u his little bitch or wat dude, tell him no, u do ur own work... if ur worried about being mean.. say "this isnt guna help u pass the end of semester exam etc" and he'll piss off

Crap this stalker full put his arm around my back onto my shoulder, and asked if I wanted to go to the real estate agency with him. What on earth???? I don't like my friends etc doing that! Hmph, grrrrr just gotta tell him that I don't want to talk to him anymore...
lol, ur friend's acting all friendly to you bcoz hes using you and you're letting him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)