what do A levels = to in australia?? (1 Viewer)

AnarchyintheUK

HSC
I am a 17 yr old, college student in the UK. I am currently studying A level Photography, fashion&textiles and As business. (maybe film studies next yr as well)

My parents are emigrating next yr and i was wondering (if i tag along) what i would get for my A levels in australia.

My predicted grades are:

Photography C
fashion&textiles C
Business C

I'm current looking at Unis in the Perth area so far i have only seen Curtin which has both photography and fashion courses. Does anyone know of any other unis which offer both those courses that i can take a look at? or how to get hold of a prospectus??

If anyone could give me any info on this i would be greatful.

Paige xoxo :)

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
I think I can help you 'coz I also did A levels ... whatever University you think is good for you just check the website there you will find the equivalent % of the grades. I hope this helps you :)

Nikster10

HSC
I think you will get around 70-75ish. If you want to find exact, try changing your score to the IB and then to ATAR. btw Don't you need three A2 level subjects and one AS level subject for the A-levels, correct me if i'm wrong?

AnarchyintheUK

HSC
thats sweet guys cheers does anyone know where to find out how to change ucas to ib or atar cos i googled it and google was useless.

my boyfriend is on about coming over as well now he does:

bna music practice, A level modern history and A level Media studies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)