<20mins for a response!! UAC!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
ok so i've decided to transfer from animal science to science... and haven't been thinking about this all wk til now cos i forgot cos study and crap ergh!! anyways ...

i've made my application to uac, with b science (adv) at usyd first preference (my uai isnt high enough but i hope they'll take into account first semester results??) ..... and then i'm wondering if if should put b science (adv) at unsw as 2nd preference (slightly lower uai), or stick with usyd??
i've had a bit of a look at their website and compared subjects and such, and i think i like the usyd subjects better, but based on first semester bio at usyd i don't think the school of biology is run very well, which can't be a good thing if i'm wanting to study bio............

so yeah, thoughts? experiences? i know someone already posted that they are studying bio at unsw.......... would you recommend it ??</SPAN>

i have 20 mins to change this if i want to change it lol.

witide

HSC
USYD has better rep for science as far as I know, and they probably won't take your first semester results into consideration unless you've done at least a full year of study. It also would have been wiser to have a second backup preference rather than nothing, even if it's just the standard B Science.

HSC
of course i have a second backup preference - i have listed all 4 stated courses in my application (sc adv + sc at usyd, plus both at unsw).

it was just a question of what order to put them in...

thanks for the reply :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)